- Watch Mouse Movements: See your visitors’ movements and clicks, in real time or recorded. Also works on member only pages.
- Real Time Visitor Map :See your visitors plotted in real time on a map of the world. Also, see top performing countries, states, in chart form.
- Live Chat Software: Really simple 1-to-1 chat support. Chat with multiple visitors at the same time. Chat stays on the page and follows visitors from page to page.
- Heat Maps: Click heat maps, Scroll Depth heat maps, and Mouse Movement heat maps.
- Visitor Polls: Get instant feedback about your site. Ask any question and see results in real time.
We set up whatusersdo so anyone, in any size or type of organisation, can observe real people using their website. Quickly, easily and cost-effectively. Whatusersdo is an online User Experience research service. You can set a task for our users and we record their screens and spoken thoughts as they complete that task. You can then watch online videos of their screens and voices.
Our clients use whatusersdo to test usability, benchmark competing websites, better understand user behaviour and get feedback on their online propositions. In fact, so long as it’s online, you can get qualitative user insights into almost anything. What used to take days or weeks and thousands of pounds now takes a fraction of the time and cost.
ClickTale is the industry leader of In Page Web Analytics, providing businesses with unparalleled insights into their visitors’ entire online experience. Unlike traditional web analytics that monitors visitor movement between pages, ClickTale’s web analytics solution focuses on what visitors do inside the web pages themselves.
Most web analytics solutions capture visitors landing on a web page and monitor their movement from page to page within a site. This is great for collecting quantitative information about your website traffic, but can’t tell you much about what visitors do once inside these pages.
That’s where ClickTale’s In-Page Analytics come in. ClickTale focuses on visitor interactions inside these pages, recording everything from mouse moves and clicks to actual keystrokes. This gives a much more thorough, in-depth, view into what your visitors are focusing on and interacting with inside the pages themselves.