Ometrics™ provides a suite of conversion rate optimization tools to increase your sites ROI. Includes Surveys, Feedback tabs and offer tabs, site A/B Testing, Heat Maps, Click Metrics, Form Metrics, and sales conversion Funnel Metrics. All tools are included in one small script to reduce usability testing impact on your sites performance.
Mouseflow lets you record website visitors and generate instant heatmaps showing where they click, scroll and even pay attention.
Mouse tracking, video playback of visitors and attention heatmaps:
- Record your visitors and watch the videos
- See heatmaps of clicks and scroll behaviour
- Analyze and optimize your landing pages and other critical pages
- Increase conversion rates and visitor satisfaction
CallGrader gives you a simple and easy to use call grading system that allows you to get real time data on how well your campaign is performing. With CallGrader, you can finally get the complete story on whether or not your advertising is really paying off.
At CallGrader we care about more than just ‘how many’ calls, we care about whether those calls are good or not. Our dashboard makes it easy for you to grade calls and then view a report that shows you what campaign is doing the best.
Zentester is a revolutionary new visual website testing, tracking and optimization tool for your web site. With just a few clicks, you can test variations of your headlines, website buttons, signup boxes, description text, images – and more – and automatically optimize your website so that it gets more sales, more signups and earns bigger profits!
It is designed for simplicity, even if you have zero technical know-how you can get Zentester up and running in under 2 minutes, and have it making you more sales almost immediately.
Piwik is a downloadable, open source (GPL licensed) real time web analytics software program. It provides you with detailed reports on your website visitors: the search engines and keywords they used, the language they speak, your popular pages… and so much more.
ClickHeat is a visual heatmap of clicks on a HTML page, showing hot and cold click zones. ClickHeat is an OpenSource software, released under GPL licence, and free of charge.
- On the server: either Linux or Windows (since ClickHeat 1.3 release), Apache or Lighttpd (other may work fine), PHP, the graphic library GD2 (PNG support needed). Please post on the bug tracker or contact us (link at the bottom of the page) if you have problem running ClickHeat.
- Low logging activity: a very few function calls to log a click, no server load rise should be noticed (have a look at Performance & optimization)
- Screen sizes and browsers are logged, making possible the tracking of liquid CSS layouts (100% used width).