Hotjar is a new powerful way to reveal true website user behaviour and experiences in one central tool – giving you the big picture of how you can improve your site’s UX and conversion rates. All your data is securely stored in the cloud and is accessible at lightning speed.
How Does Our Patented “Exit-Intent” Technology Work?
- Mouse Gestures: The BounceX software is tracking all the cursor movements of every visitor in real-time.
- Breaking The Browser Plane: We detect the precise millisecond that a visitor abandons your site.
- Cleanly Overlays Your Site Upon Abandonment: An elegant lightbox appears after a visitor leaves your site.
- Creates New “Real Estate”: Our technology is essentially granting you an extra pageview to retain that visitor
- Turn Abandoned Carts into More Sales
- Track shopping cart abandonment in real-time
- Designed specifically for online retailers
- Recover sales with abandoned cart remarketing
SaleCycle enables businesses to track and recover abandoned carts, by automatically retargeting customers who drop out part way through the checkout process.
SaleCycle integrates with your online checkout to capture a customer’s email address, name and abandoned items from their checkout. It then uses these details to populate and dispatch a recovery response automatically, following a set period of time after the customer abandons. This response then links the customer back to their checkout to complete the sale.
SaleCycle also collates information relating to the performance of your checkout and presents these in the Live Campaign Dashboard. This includes details of direct and recovered sales, abandonment rate, abandoned items and conversion rate which are all updated in real-time. Fully optimized for mobile, SaleCycle enables you to keep track of all the stats on-the-go – compatible with all smartphone devices including iPhone, Blackberry and Samsung Galaxy.
The platform works as Software as a Service (SaaS) providing you with flexible access to your campaigns and results.
Optimize any web page without the need for a programmer or designer. Test copy, formatting, images and more. Overstat dramatically reduces the cost, time and other difficulties of testing and improving websites. Without the need for programmers or designers, Overstat users can test variations of copy, color, images, layouts and more. This tuning has an immediate impact; our customers see improved results for lead capture, conversions, length of engagement and overall satisfaction.
Our easy-to-use software installs in minutes with just two code snippets and doesn’t require any special set-up, object-naming, or configuration. With Overstat, users see results right away that empower them to optimize their website’s impact and achieve their organization’s goals. More on features
SeeWhy delivers a breakthrough in website conversion technology by providing marketers with the real time, automated website analytics and remarketing tools necessary to immediately reach out to website visitors at the moment that they abandon their online purchase or form.
Unlike other website conversion solutions which don’t address website abandonment problems as they happen, the SeeWhy Conversion Manager recaptures website abandoners in real-time by:
- Analyzing your website data
- Triggering automated email and social media follow-ups to initiate personalized, multi-stage remarketing campaigns
- Delivering detailed reports on your abandonment statistics and conversion success rates
- By combining the intelligence of website analytics with the rapid response capabilities of SeeWhy’s unique real-time event processing architecture, SeeWhy Conversion Manager is proven to recover up to 50% of website abandoners. As a result, SeeWhy Conversion Manager provides one of the highest and most easily attainable ROI’s of any online marketing initiative, generating 10 times the revenue of traditional email marketing campaigns.
Forms are everywhere on the web – for registration and communicating, for commerce and government. Good forms make for happier customers, better data, and reduced support costs. Bad forms fill your organization’s databases with inaccuracies and duplicates and can cause loss of potential consumers.
Designing good forms is trickier than people think. Jarrett and Gaffney come to the rescue with Designing Forms that Work, clearly explaining exactly how to design great forms for the web. Liberally illustrated with full-color examples, it guides readers on how to define requirements, how to write questions that users will understand and want to answer, and how to deal with instructions, progress indicators and errors.
Track your most valuable visitors and take control of your conversion rate.
A conversion funnel is a graphical report representing a series of steps or actions that a user must take in order to convert. The action of conversion could be anything from purchase to sign-up, login, subscribe to newsletter, try a demo, and the list could continue for a page or two.
RevenueExpect was created because of one simple problem – we wanted to know more about our forms and what we could do to improve them. We looked at all the traditional web analytic solutions, but could never find exactly what we wanted – a system that:
Captures all the data that is entered into a form – even if the user doesn’t hit submit.
Tracks form completions vs form abandoners. Give us a quick and easy way to take action with that data. Thus RevenueExpect was born. A powerful, actionable form and shopping cart abandonment tool designed for every level of business.