As a destination marketer, one of your main challenges is turning your website visitors into destination visitors. Before a visitor comes to your destination they compare you their other options. During this research phase, you tailor your ads to match their interests, you utilize search engine marketing tools to make sure your advertising and social content is targeted to their search results, and you hope these visitors click through to your site to consume and engage with the top content you’ve created.
But what are the best practices in turning these online visitors into destination visitors?
Leading destination marketers from Explore Branson, Elkhart County, Indiana, and Visit Williamsburg believe website personalization is a cost effective way to turn their website visitors into destination visitors. In Time to Get Personal, these three destinations highlight some of the ways Bound’s personalization solution has helped them stand out amongst their peers and convert their online visitors into destination visitors. Some of their results include the following:
- Explore Branson has seen a 560% increase in e-newsletter sign-ups by using a personalized pop-up targeted to different website audiences.
- Elkhart County, Indiana used Bound’s A/B testing capabilities to increase travel guide conversions by 253%.
- Visit Williamsburg used Bound to maximize the value of their paid media campaigns. ince targeting paid media visitors to the website with personalized landing pages, they have seen a 41% increase in time on site.
Read more in this report to learn how these destinations got these results and to see if now is the right time for you to explore personalization for your destination’s website.
- Measure Your Success
- 2018 State of Personalization for Destination Marketers
- What Marketing Performance You Should Expect from Your E-Newsletter Sign Up